JetBrains Provides Support
- Kotlin swag for your user group members.
- Design materials: logos, design, promo materials.
- Help with spreading the word about your user group in Kotlin official media channels and our network (recommendations on speakers and regional partners could be possible).
- JetBrains product licenses to raffle off at your meetups. To receive free licenses, please, fill out the form.
- If you are looking for monetary support or any other type of sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com.
- User groups provide activities to support professionals interested in the technology.
- Try to meet up regularly. It is the best way to increase Kotlin excellence for all members of the user group.
- All the events and materials should be public and available for people of any background.
- All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience.
- Follow these simple rules to collaborate efficiently: be kind, be someone that other people want to be around, do not insult or be rude to other attendees. Collaboration and respect will help you to achieve your personal goals and create a welcoming environment for new members.
- We recommend setting out a Code of Conduct in your Kotlin User Group to help encourage inclusive behavior.
Disclaimer: Kotlin User Groups are not affiliates of JetBrains nor Google. They are independently run organizations.