Exports top-level declaration on JS platform.
Compiled module exposes declarations that are marked with this annotation without name mangling.
This annotation can be applied to either files or top-level declarations.
It is currently prohibited to export the following kinds of declarations:
- inline functions with reified type parameters
- suspend functions
- secondary constructors without
- extension properties
- enum classes
- annotation classes
Signatures of exported declarations must only contain "exportable" types:
- Function types with exportable parameters and return types
@JsExportclasses and interfaces
- Nullable counterparts of types above
- Unit return type. Must not be nullable
This annotation is experimental, meaning that restrictions mentioned above are subject to change.